Thank you for supporting the work mission of A Just Harvest! There are many ways you can help, including making a one-time donation via this secure link.
Make a one-time gift via:
- Check (Please make your check payable to A Just Harvest and mail it to PO Box 608033, Chicago, IL 60626.) or
- Credit or debit card via this secure link or by calling our office manager at 773-262-2297 x25
Secure a matching gift from your employer:
- Let us know how to contact them, and we will follow up.
Become a Sower. Give a monthly pledge via:
- Credit or debit card online or by calling our office manager at 773-262-2297 x25
- United Way or another workplace giving program
Plan your giving by donating:
- Stocks, bonds and mutual funds or other appreciated assets
- Gifts from your will or trust
- Gifts from your retirement plan
Make a gift in honor or in memoriam of a loved one.
- We will send an acknowledgment of the gift to your loved one or their next of kin.
What your gift supports:
$5 Dinner for one patron
$40 Dinner for one table of patrons
$100 Sponsor a monthly deep cleaning of the Community Kitchen (incl. supplies and equipment rental)
$250 Bus rental for one A Just Harvest public event
$400 Send a community leader to training.
$850 Host an evening. (Cover the cost of operating the dining room for one night.)
$1,000 Fund a 10-week paid aquaponics apprenticeship for one neighborhood youth.
$2,500 One (1) month of rent and utilities for Northside P.O.W.E.R. and the administrative office
$5,000 Become a founding partner of our micro-lending program.
$15,000 Sponsor a full-time volunteer (40-hours per week) for a 9 months.